Seven Peaks Software is a design - and software company in Bangkok, Thailand which specializes in native mobile app development, web and back-end development as well as complete UI /UX work. We are looking for Videographer and photographer interns that will help grow the company brand awareness that can attract new talents and clients worldwide.
As a Videographer and photographer intern, you will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Team and you will have a direct impact on the success of Seven Peaks Software. With our highly international environment, you will work and collaborate alongside a team of international people from over 20+ different countries.
This sounds like a mighty cool internship huh? Check the requirements below and get in touch, we’d love to meet you!
- Responsible for cutting and editing video footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
- Responsible for Taking high-quality pictures for the company needs
- Make suggestions to how video and picture may help meet our business needs
- Create and following a script, screenplay or outline
- Propose new projects and ideas. Take good ideas and turn them into actions
- Produce photo and video coverage during internal and external events with our partners
- Work together with the Digital Marketing team to create engaging, innovative & magnificent content.
- Available for a full-time internship for minimum 3 months
- Passionate about photography & videography
- Passionate about digital marketing is BIG ADVANTAGE
- Creative, willing to take initiatives, and a fast learner
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Please attached your CV+Portfolio when applying
- Having your own tools is preferred (but not required)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or iMovie is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- 5 day working week (weekends off)
- Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Certificate for completed internship
- Free lunch every Thursday
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from MRT station
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying