The project coordinator internship supports the Project Manager and team members to keep the project running smoothly. Responsibilities will include administrative tasks such as following up, preparing reports, supporting the project Manager in meetings, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
While a project coordinator internship carries out project tasks and activities to keep a project on track, a project manager will be responsible for the project.
The project coordinator role is a stepping stone to moving into a career as a project manager.
- Schedule meetings and organize project logistics
- Organize meeting notes and follow up on required actions
- Support the Project Manager in ensuring all project management tools, such as planning and time tracking tools, are updated and correctly reflect the project
- Support the project manager in updating and maintaining project management assets such as risk, and issue decision logs, to ensure the project activities are fully documented
- Monitor daily progress of the project and prepare project reports
- Support team members to ensure they have the deliverables and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
- Organize reports, invoices, contracts, and any other project files for easy access
Required skills & experience:
- Structured and very organized
- Great communication skills
- Willing to learn and grow your skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Good English (speaking/reading/writing)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying