Seven Peaks Software is one of the fastest growing software development companies in Bangkok; we have big ambitions and we’re looking for people who share our vision. As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for a skilled and motivated Data Analyst / Business Intelligence expert to join our team and expand our analytics capabilities.
In ever-changing times like these, data and analytics lights the way, steering companies toward success and helping everyone measure their efforts. Are you someone that takes an unbiased look at data, extracting truth and useful information that can guide further development and product improvement? As a business we thrive on ideas and innovation, we’re looking for individuals who want to make an impact and play a key part in our continued success; driving us forward to constantly deliver the very best for our clients.
- Understand, collect and analyze large data sets from multiple sources.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build data semantics and metrics definition.
- Mock-up dashboard to build intuitive and quick to understand insights.
- Develop data models, and dashboards to visualize and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and proactively identify opportunities for data-driven insights and improvements.
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- Enable customer teams to embrace the delivered data product analytics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to data analysis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analysis.
- Experience API call, SQL, Python experience to build optimized data marts.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, Looker.
- Understanding and knowledge of data modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with large and complex data sets.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and with customers.
- Fast learner to appreciate the needs of various business models and industries.
Extra points if you have:
- Fluency in Thai language.
- Experience in data engineering to understand the back end data ingestion.
- Experience with Excel and its macro scripts.
- SI Vendor industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, data, Computer Science, or related field.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and machine learning concepts is a plus.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working policy
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident fund
- Learning support
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying