Seven Peaks Software is your trusted technology partner helping businesses in their digital transformation in Thailand and globally. For 8 years we have been striving to move our clients from vaguely written one-off project based RFPs to an agile product development mindset.
We are looking for a Head of Product to build and lead our team of Assistant Product Owners (APO). Our APOs work closely with client stakeholders to ensure clear direction and that future features and releases are tied to purposeful objectives and ROI.
The chosen candidate will have had a successful track record of creating and delivering digital products that resonated strongly with consumers. Seven Peaks Software is a company where people cannot hide in a large organizational structure or hire other people to do the job for them, so the right person must be hands-on and equally comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves to get the job done, as they are with delivering through others.
The Head of Product role will be important to defining the future of our product service offerings as well as the company product strategy.
The right person will be an inspiring leader and communicator, capable of articulating and presenting a clear and compelling vision together with the senior leadership team.
In Seven Peaks we have 3 areas concerning product:
- Product teams service offering
- Own products
- Productization and standardization
- Defining the future of the product service offerings as well as the company product strategy, including product analytics
- Develop the vision for our own products, working with the executive team and senior product & engineering leadership to help define product, design & brand strategy.
- Inspire, champion, and coach a product mindset, demonstrating a mix of intelligence, integrity and domain knowledge which allows you to earn the trust of clients and the internal teams
- Establish and evangelize a shared vision across the company
- Establish and lead a diverse department comprising Assistant Product Owners and, Analytics professionals ensuring the correct mix of knowledge and experience to deliver a market-leading service.
- Collaborate with the Design team and Engineering to improve on the end-to-end Product development process.
- Work with the team to communicate, manage and execute on strategy using OKRs
- Perform training, and appraisal of all members of the Product department, providing clear direction for skills enhancement and career development.
- Responsible for a full employee life cycle, including but not limited to
- Hiring the right people into the department
- Make sure the new employees are onboarded into the department in a way that makes them feel instantly part of the team and at home in Seven Peaks
- Perform probation reviews and make appropriate decisions based on the probation review
- Make sure all employees have a development plan and that the plan is executed so all employees can see their career path
- Perform formal appraisals every year
- Have regular 1:1 with all employees to make sure employees feel seen and cared for
- Be responsible for building and nurturing a good culture and relationship in the department.
- Ensure that employees are optimally productive (billable hours) according to company KPI’s
- Provide input for staff allocation to projects and engagements according to their skill level and interests
- Own and define written processes and best practice tools for product service offering and digital product lifecycle management
- Have focus on productization and standardization to make sure the department constantly can be more effective in their daily work
- Work with stakeholders, assistant product owners and analytics professionals to surface strategic product opportunities for our customers
- Aide our clients in learning to focus on outcomes and not output
- Audit and oversee the product road-map for all engagements
Business development / External
- Provide Product leadership and expertise within the field of Product Management, be a thought Leader in the industry as a whole and drive engagement with the marketing team via articles, events and meetups.
- Participate in pre-sales with the main focus on consulting our customers on product service offerings and agile product development
- Developing commercially-viable product service offerings
- Contribute to marketing content/material for service promotion
- Act as APO for specific projects/client engagements as required
Required skills and experiences:
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within the time constraints and direction of the company growth strategy
- Track record in digital product management and product leadership
- Experience in people management
- Experience dealing with corporate clients
- Thorough understanding of Agile and Scrum principles and their real-world execution
- Thorough understanding of product analytics
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification
- Ideally experience in both enterprise and growth stage software product companies
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working policy
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident fund
- Learning support
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying